Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned in my previous thread about installing a Tubi Exhaust system on my 430. I have heard the Tubi on other 430's and it sounds very nice. I'm just now thinking do I want to dismantle my exhaust system that Carlo, Stephani and Luigi painstakingly assembled in Marenello with alot of TLC? The car is coverred with a one year Power Warranty so I don't know how changing out the exhaust will affect that. I'll have to check that out. If a Ferrari Dealer does the work I think I'm still ok. Anyway, maybe leave it completely stock- which still sounds great and change out in a year or two to get a different sound or change out now which bothers me some mentally.

What say You

F430 F1

·
Registered
179 Posts
Changing the exhaust to Tubi should not affect your warranty.....it does not here in Canada, I am not sure about the US.
The stock exhaust does sound nice on the 430, but I would think that the Tubi sounds a little sportier, reduces weight(not that this matters) and opens up the exhaust to flow more freely and respond a little better.

My .02

1 - 2 of 2 Posts