Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope this thread finds you all well!

Just landed this '14 458 Italia! I bought her w/ 4k on the clock and she came w/ a few goodies! Most notable, are the staggered Forgiato rims w/ 22s in the back and 21s in the front. Rubber is unreal w/ 335/25s in rear and 255/30s in front. Also had the center caps, custom made w/ prancing horse! Also has a Novitec suspension, and carbon fiber shields. I'm looking forward to being a part of and contributing to this forum!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Taz!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Rubbing noise w/ this setup?!

So with the setup I have, should I expect some rubbing? I noticed when I hit certain type of bumps in the road, in the terrible road situation we have in the NYC metro area, I get a high pitched noise from the front. It's most prevalent on the passenger side and never noticed it at all, until I took my son for a ride in the car. He's 12, about 5'-2" and 130lbs. In the front, I have 21" Forgiatos w/ 255/30 rubber and a Novitec suspension....
I assume it must be his added weight on that side, that's doing it?! However, I'm going to have my tech adjust it, so no longer happens.

Here's the clearance....

Disregard here, will start a new thread!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Not totally unlike my ex 458, who was black too. Dearly missed! Enjoy the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not totally unlike my ex 458, who was black too. Dearly missed! Enjoy the car.
Thx! Since my initial pics, I took off the huge Forgiatos! I hated them!!! Car rode like a truck on metro NYC roads, it's a LA / Miami setup for sure.
I took my stocks and painted black. IMO, looks MUCH better and now rides 100% better. Win Win for sure.>:)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts