Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for technical and general information about ferrari's for my site www.ferrari.web1000.com. I have these books:
- The original Ferrari V8
- The original V12
- Ferrari by Pininfarina
and some other smaller books with less information.

My question: Which books are the most reliable with their information? because sometimes they give different information. Are there any websites with a lot of info, because I'm not into the Ferrari-sites yet.

I want to have a site with reliable info and a lot of photo's and I can use any help given.

thanks a lot,

Dr. Bob

· Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't see a link or something. Is that just a bug in my windows? Because in older posts I can't see the links too.

For the books: I'm looking for books with a lot of information about the streetcars, special editions and stuff. But not yet, I firts have to start working here. I just moved to my new appartment, so this week I will look for some work. And then first my tickets for Pinkpop and Lowlands.

But aren't there good sites with that kind of info? Or will mine be the fist? :p

· Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
250lm said:
Van Porsche tot Rolls Royce - Roger Hicks
Not aspecially about Ferrari

250lm said:
Ferrari, een legende die voortduurt - Nicky Wright
I already got that one, but not what I'm looking for. It's no problem if they are in English, but I'm looking for the more specific books, with more information about each car, like rebuilts, chassisnumbers, number built, the minor differences in the series. That kind of info. i have enough general info about the cars. Or I can get it from internet. I've seen a new serie of books with all the new ferrari's. each one a different book, but a little to expensive for this student :s.

Thanks anyway. If anybody has a site with a lot of info, I checked out this site, it's good for technical info, but has nothing on chassisnumbers and special versions, a far as I can see, but still looking. I'm now checking all the old posts to see the links for good sites

· Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dj Dirk said:
Ferrari by Pininfaraini is a pretty good book
writer: etienne cornil
editor: Giorigo Nada Editori
ISBN 88-7911-159-0
it's pretty expensive, but it's 500 pages
if i remeber correctly i paid about €120 for it

BTW what's that new series that you are talking about
I already got that one :), Very nice, very expensive. The problem with that book is that it gives different info then the original V8/V12 books. I don't know which is more reliable, I think the original V8/V12 serie, because they are more specific.

It is not a really new series, it's in the shops for some time now.
some of the titles:
Ferrari 550 barchetta pininfarina, Automobilia, hardbound, it./fr./eng. ed.
Ferrari 550 Maranello, Automobilia, hardbound, 90 pages, it./fr./eng. ed.
Ferrari 360 spider, Automobilia, hardbound, 90 pages, it./fr./eng. ed.
Ferrari 360 Modena.Review.Automobilia.90p.col.photo's. hardc.eng./it./fr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.