Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Whats income Tax ?????:D
The difference between owning an F-car sooner rather than later (or between owning and not-owning an F-car. Full Stop.).

Actually it could also be defined as...

"Giving the money you would like to use for the purchase of your F-Car to the Government of your choice so that they can buy a _________ ( <- Insert one of the following [and + armour plating] Jaguar, Cadillac, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Renault/Peugeot) for someone you don't really like very much."

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
bad parking, but then again when I'm in my Fcar I always take up 2 spaces so that no one get's too close to my doors and dings them:D

If the TR belongs to the man from the IRS or Inland Revenue that's what he spent my last tax bill on :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
With the income tax I paid last year "the man" could have bought a newer Fcar then I can afford!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
This is also because I don't have the Propagation Duty Tax, aka a family.
hehehehehehehehehe "Propagation Duty Tax" was the best thing I heard today =D

that really is the most expensive tax a person may have to pay hehehehehehehe I've heard that raising a kid costs about 500K US$, and I guess if you have to support a wife that could be even more expensive (thank God some women work and pay for what they want)

thinking like that, my father spent 1,5 million US$ with me and my brothers, besides what my mother spent (and still spends) of his money

WOW, that's a lot of money!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts