Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hadnt taken my 456m 6 speed out for a while, so this weekend I took her out for some excercise. I had forgotten how enjoyable this car is to drive. It is a shame that there were not more 6speeds made as it is alot of fun going through the gears with such a torqey 12 cyclinder. Dont let the size of this car fool you, its very fast.
I know alot of people disagree but I think this is one beautiful looking Ferrari and alot of fun to drive, yes its heavy but this does help car remain very stable at high speeds..more so than my 355 for sure which tends to get very light up front at higher speeds. Its got a fantastic interior also, one of the main benefits of the M cars. And its got back seats, a good thing for those with small kids. I think that with the depreciation hit these have taken already, its a great value Ferrari for the money.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
yes its heavy but this does help car remain very stable at high speeds
It's a touring car! and yes Ive heard the very same thing you said about yours from other owners. Another nice thing about a 456 is that it's beauty is subtle, its not an F40 and people usually dont know its a Ferrari unless they know Ferrari. The car is just pure class.

I am always happy when a V-12 owner loves his car. Those poor V-8 people just do not understand the V-12.
Well said

8) :green:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts