1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every one in this forum
i am a girl but i can t live without driving, without speed , without cars
i am russian, have 2 diploms, one in russia-law, and 2nd in paris - lea
and really really want to get some job in cars bisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
who can advise me some thing , but in france
thank s

·
Registered
4 Posts
Zdravstvyute Natasha!

I can't advise of French jobs that pay well, but I can say that it's best to start saving money and buy a Ferrari that has a price you can afford. The Mondial, 308 GT4 and 308 GTB or GTS are affordable now. I know that it is very exciting to buy a car and go fast, but it's not as exciting when you have to pay for it every month or have to sell it when you can no longer afford it.

One thing to remember: It is possible to buy an affordable Ferrari, but it's an expensive car to maintain unless you can do much of the work yourself.

Good luck! Poka!

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Salut Natasha,

Hope you speak French...

Bienvenue au Forum, si tu as deux diplômes en lois, a ta place je trouverais un emploie en lois. Peut être prendre de l’expérience pendant quelques années et après essayer de travailler pour un manufacturier d’automobile dans leurs office légal. Etre en lois est une très bonne opportunité pour pouvoir être propriétaire d’une Ferrari dans quelques années.

Ne soit pas gêner et participe au forum, on n’a pas de femme qui participe dans les conversations et ce serait intéressant d’avoir l’opinion d’une femme.

Mario

~

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
how strange is this: I never had a French lesson, never went to France or anything, but I can understand most of what Mario wrote

=D very cool!! hehehehehehe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zdravstvyute Natasha!

I can't advise of French jobs that pay well, but I can say that it's best to start saving money and buy a Ferrari that has a price you can afford. The Mondial, 308 GT4 and 308 GTB or GTS are affordable now. I know that it is very exciting to buy a car and go fast, but it's not as exciting when you have to pay for it every month or have to sell it when you can no longer afford it.

One thing to remember: It is possible to buy an affordable Ferrari, but it's an expensive car to maintain unless you can do much of the work yourself.

Good luck! Poka!

Bob
hallo
thanks for ur advise
any way when u have a dream u have to do some thing to have it
soooo, will see Bob may be one day i will get 308 gt4:)))
a++

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Salut Natasha,

Hope you speak French...

Bienvenue au Forum, si tu as deux diplômes en lois, a ta place je trouverais un emploie en lois. Peut être prendre de l’expérience pendant quelques années et après essayer de travailler pour un manufacturier d’automobile dans leurs office légal. Etre en lois est une très bonne opportunité pour pouvoir être propriétaire d’une Ferrari dans quelques années.

Ne soit pas gêner et participe au forum, on n’a pas de femme qui participe dans les conversations et ce serait intéressant d’avoir l’opinion d’une femme.

Mario

~
salut Mario
merci pour tes conseilles :))) et merci pour encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!
a+++

1 - 7 of 7 Posts