Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Don't tell my wife, but I think I fell in love too!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like it very much as well :eek: , much more dan a red Enzo, actually it's my favourite colour for an Enzo, but blue is very nice as wel :p

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
damn that enzo will be delivered tomorrow, and I cant go untill friday :s
Well, maybe we will see it at an event or something...

·
Registered
218 Posts
My god it is gorgeous! 8)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry guys but I think the colour lacks depth. The Enzo has contours that look better with a deep rich colour in my opinion. Either a black or red gives the car life.

Well....if we all liked the same colour life would be boring........ :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Okay...the only thing that could make that Enzo any prettier would be if it was being delivered to me! :green:

(Well, that and a beautiful woman in the passenger seat :wink: )

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Dirk,

Silver does look very good on the Enzo. I visited Ferrari Kroymans the next day, it was parked outside that time. Very nice colour for the Enzo, perhaps even better than a red one. I´ve asked them who bought it but they would not tell...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice pics!!

Every people I hear who saw a silver Enzo, they always say its nicer than red.

I'v only seen a red Enzo so far and I can't imagine something more attractive than red! :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
It looks good. It's different. I have a couple pictures of an argento enzo at home. But I really do perfer the darker colours on the beast like Nero, TDF, and Pozzi. I think those really look absolutley stunning.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
250GTO/64 said:
Hi Dirk,

Silver does look very good on the Enzo. I visited Ferrari Kroymans the next day, it was parked outside that time. Very nice colour for the Enzo, perhaps even better than a red one. I´ve asked them who bought it but they would not tell...
yep, i figured that it would have been parked outside on thursday since the owner was picking it up that day, but the owner is know and it's a person that tends to drive his cars so you will see it around

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hmm, do you happen to know who it is? John Bosch still has one on order, so it can´t be his. What other Ferraris does "the owner" own?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts