Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Me too. I didn't really like it at first but it is starting to look pretty awesome!!!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Yea, the car is growing on me through the more photographs that I have seen. The true judging will be done when seeing it in the true metal.

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Chris I think your right most of the Ferraris pics do not do justice till you see them in person.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Chris I think your right most of the Ferraris pics do not do justice till you see them in person.
Yea, one of the only modern Ferraris that I haven't seen in person is the Enzo...But I like the way that looks in the pictures:)

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I have seen every Ferrari from the 70’s on besides an F40, F50 and the Enzo and the cars that do nothing for me in pictures did the same for me in person. Im sad to say that this car does nothing for me…and to be honest, I would buy a Vette or a Lambo way before this. Im actually disappointed in Ferrari for making a car that looks like an Aston Martin from the front. The rear is cheap looking with just one tail light on each side with dual exhaust under/over looks terrible.

Now as far as performance, im sure Ferrari did an excellent job but as far as looks, Ferrari is losing it slowly as the years go by. A car has to shake my emotions when I look at it and this does nothing. Enzo once said “Aerodynamics is for people who don't know how to build engines”. It seems that in the last few years Ferrari has only been thinking about this instead of taking our breath away. But this is only my opinion.

~

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Yea, one of the only modern Ferraris that I haven't seen in person is the Enzo...But I like the way that looks in the pictures:)

Chris
I have had the pleasure many many times in front of an Enzo and every time is awesome, especially when it first fires up and it s down right concussive when it blows by you 300kph

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I have seen every Ferrari from the 70’s on besides an F40, F50 and the Enzo~
Sorry to go off the topic here a bit. Every year here in S.A there is a Ferrari Day at Kyalami race track where owners get to ride their lovely works of art and open them up around the track. I go every year and in 2005 it was my best year as on that day there was an F40, F50 and for the first time an Enzo :D It was fantastic. I went this year with my cousin and he took a lot of pics and video of which I'm hoping to get a copy of everything soon and I will then post up some pics in a new thread :)

The photos below are from 2005.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts