Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just turned me onto AutoBandits.com (although a little too late). He used their services and said he saved a lot of $$ on his Lambo. First owner took the hit, and he could probably sell the car for more than he got it b/c these guys found him a good deal. Check out www.autobandits.com.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Give me a break...

Apologies on my initial thread if it violates any rules. I'm affiliated with the site on my bio, which is an ebay store for German Auto Parts. I wasn't aware I couldn't post the autobandits URL, I truly thought it could be helpful and it appears a lot of people post URL's. Either way, feel free to clear my initial thread above if it violates any rules. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
If you are not affiliated with the site and it is someone or a company you have done business with with satisfactory or unsatisfactory results then it is ok to post the URL to help or warn others. You just can't use this site as a free means to promote your business or in some other way get financial gain.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
If you are not affiliated with the site and it is someone or a company you have done business with with satisfactory or unsatisfactory results then it is ok to post the URL to help or warn others. You just can't use this site as a free means to promote your business or in some other way get financial gain.
What Pete said.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts