The belt drive
The back end I think they fell short .......what.......who said that lol

·
Registered
6,398 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
So if you could change one thing on your Ferrari what would it be?
On my 328? "nothing!" would be my knee-jerk reaction: hands off!

Thinking hard: better windshield wipers perhaps? a little bit less (false) reflection off the rear window and the dash (just over the steering wheel)?

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
On the Mondial T:
1. Straighter/ more front line pedals. They are offset for the balance of the car's size, which I would not change, but would like the pedals to me more directly in front of me...oh, ya, widen it a bit too...with/without driving shoes [I'm a size 13 US] it can still be cramped

2. NO ENGINE out the way it is now. If they wanted you to take that engine out, they should have designed quick disconnect items. OR make a portal access hole bigger...matter of fact I might just do that between the rear seats.

3. honestly, who ever thought of burying things should be flogged: battery = must take off wheel [try jumping that in a rush], shocks, um more stuff off, inner console, must REALLY get out your long distance clock...top up/down, well, mine almost always stays up, so, not a big issue, but a bear. FRONT Bearings = same as F40/TR and 348 = VERY expensive ~ $800-1200 each side, rears = $35 each :? WTH
Bearings in general for engine = suck; Metal timeing belt/chain, would have been TRULY nice.

4. Electrical/AMP meter

456:
1. Seat ECU's done away with
2. Electrical/AMP meter
3. Like leather except when I have to maintain it: some carbon would be nice
4. Make standard on all Ferraris: Custom pedals

1 - 9 of 9 Posts