Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Josh from New York City. I Charter Private Jets for a living, have a passion for driving the amazing sports car they call...the Ferrari, and a love for my custom bike. Life drives me like the machines that I drive, with an in-extinguishable fire. I'm happy to be among those who feel the same way.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome Josh!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Capt. Pete...

Thank you Capt. Pete for the words of wisdom. I used to have an '85 CJ7 with a very mild lift kit and I beleive they were 31" tires. Possibly of the greatest vehicles that I've ever owned. Many great memories in that Jeep!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
The Jeep is a pretty cool, fun and versatile vehicle. I don't know if it is true but I've heard it said that Enzo Ferrari once referred to the Jeep as the only "true" American sportscar. Mine's sitting on a 3" suspension and 2" body lift and turning 35" tires. Locked diff in the back and posi-traction in the front. Here's a photo of my 2 favorite toys.

Again, welcome and be sure to share your adventures and experiences. The guys on this site are friendly and fun loving and not just about Ferraris, feel free to talk about your bike, your jets, or anything else at all. Some of the best threads we've had on here have nothing at all to do with Ferraris. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao Josh

My name is Josh from New York City. I Charter Private Jets for a living, have a passion for driving the amazing sports car they call...the Ferrari, and a love for my custom bike. Life drives me like the machines that I drive, with an in-extinguishable fire. I'm happy to be among those who feel the same way.
Damn! I thought I had a cool job. I vote Josh has to take a couple of us for a joy ride all in favor say I. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's perfect! I knew that...

Night Life- That's perfect! I knew that there would be some Jet enthusiasts out there. :) Do you fly often?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao Josh

:D
Night Life- That's perfect! I knew that there would be some Jet enthusiasts out there. :) Do you fly often?
As often as my business allows me to which is not as much as I would like, My best friend is a pilot for Air Canada(also a Ferrari owner) so he takes me up when ever he has time but if your offering I'm there buddy. :thumbup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Damn! I thought I had a cool job. I vote Josh has to take a couple of us for a joy ride all in favor say I. ;)
Yea right, I'm the diaper engineer.:cool:
Remember?

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts