Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The race at Le Mans was on live. They were talking to the Corvette driver who was winning in his class, GTS. They had just change drivers. He said the Maranello was faster on the straights but lost it on the turns. It that not backwards. Ferrari is being out cornered by a Corvette but has the speed on the straights. Help!

:eek:

·
Registered
776 Posts
What I saw was the Corvettes could not stay off the wall! Seems everytime I turned the race on, another Corvette had spun and hit the one. :roll:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
360 Spyder said:
What I saw was the Corvettes could not stay off the wall! Seems everytime I turned the race on, another Corvette had spun and hit the one. :roll:
:lol:

true

they both hitted the wall, but eveyrhting is fixed and they are still running around, and Peter Kox is leading the GTS class in a ProDrive 550

and did you see the 575 GTC during the night???
it's brakes where on fire :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
360 Spyder said:
Hmmmm....they got off of the wall long enough to place 1st & 2nd in the GTS class. :D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
bennington said:
360 Spyder said:
Hmmmm....they got off of the wall long enough to place 1st & 2nd in the GTS class. :D
:evil:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, I missed all 24 hours. :( The hotel didn't have Speed. I heard bout the brake fire. Ouch. I was expecting more from Ferrari with so many Ferrari entries, but I guess they just couldn't hold it together. But considering the Corvettes were developed like mad in the winte, while the Prodrive cars pretty much ast untouched, it's pretty good.

Hopefully next year we can see more of a charge from the 575 GTC's due to Prodrive's departure from the Ferraris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts