Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We go to a nice place which requires valet parking. I, of course, park the beast and give the keys to the valet.

Later, when we come out to leave, the valet asks for the ticket. I tell him my car is the finest in the lot. My dear sweet wife said, “What about that pretty red Porsche parked next to your toy. I like it better than yours.”

My question is this: Should I shoot her now or wait until we get home?

:(

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
We go to a nice place which requires valet parking. I, of course, park the beast and give the keys to the valet.

Later, when we come out to leave, the valet asks for the ticket. I tell him my car is the finest in the lot. My dear sweet wife said, “What about that pretty red Porsche parked next to your toy. I like it better than yours.”

My question is this: Should I shoot her now or wait until we get home?

:(
Ouch...:wall:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I am stunned to read this from anyone.

You equate the value of your car greater than that of your wife!
Since I don't have a wife I can say yes;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would say,
Honey ur idea is so important for me,
so im gonna sale this ferrari and get a baby porsche..
say it like u mean it..
then check the look on her face..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would say your wife has a great sense of humor and knows how to get your goat! My wife would certainly try the same thing but knows me too well. If she suggested that she "liked" almost anything with 4 wheels and a motor (particularly in the Porsche, Ferrari or Aston Martin flavors), she knows there is a better than 50% chance it might show up in the drive way. Oh yeah, and she knows the "words but don't worry, I'll sell one of the others to make room" are a bold face lie.

·
Registered
260 Posts
A lot of women cannot differentiate the various makes of sports or exotic cars. Maybe it was the red color that stuck out or the bulging head lights of the porsche.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good one xrisman, that had me laughing! And My girlfriend swears by Porsche too! I think I may have persuaded her our way with pics of the F40. I think she'd rather I get a 911 before a 308 though... Perhaps its a German thing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts