Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down a road called McDowell in Scottsdale, AZ. Scottsdale Ferrari is located on McDowell and i drove by it and say many Ferrari 360s. Well past that there was a flat bed truckwith a car on it. The car was not coverd but the front was very messed up. So messed up you could not tell what kind of car it was. There was NO engine in it. I thought it was a Potiac Trans Am. It just had that look. Well as I drove by it , I saw the rim and it had the Ferrari emblem on it so i lokked at it more. It was a Ferrari 575M. I knew it was because the rims. The front was eaither wrecked or taken apart for some reason. I could not believe it was like that. Hopefully the can repair it. The back was in perfect condition. Just the front was messed up. Well I don't know if I can find anything about it. Like look for wrecked Ferrari's or something.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well yes but the whells where gone and everything. The side panels wheren't even there. :( It was horible

·
Registered
613 Posts
sad, so sad it is... ...if only I could, I would take care of these poor beauties, repair them and make somebody (me) happy selling them with a low price...

:-? 8) :nuts: :roll: :D hmmm... ...that makes me wonder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts