Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG trouble...Here's the story,

So I post the pics of a day at the dealership and lots of people see them. One person in particular gets interested in the "twin 355's" pic I took. (A Black/Tan '95 GTS beside a '96 Black/Black GTS) So this guy is interested in the possibility of purchasing one of them. I volunteer to go back and take more pics concentrating on those two in particular - since I was going to go soon anyway. The guy says that would be great and kind of me to do. Cool...I'll do it.
Okay, here is where it starts to get bad. He calls the dealership and speaks with a salesman and discovers through their conversation that he is not as interested in the Black/Tan '95 due to some things. Anyway, I also called the dealership to arrange a viewing of both 355's in place of this guy. No problem I am told.
So, I get there and both cars are just coming out of the wash bay after being detailed and prepared. (Now is where the trouble begins...) The salesman jumps into the drivers seat and tells me to hop in. He wants me to hear each car so I can tell this guy how they sound and feel. Me get in and go for a ride?!?! HELL YEAH!!!!!! I FINALLY RODE IN A FERRARI!!!! Now I am even more addicted than before! God that car was awesome! Both of them!! I am sooo in trouble because I thought just lusting after one for a while and working hard would get me one. Now I want it TODAY!!! I can't wait!! I will own a Ferrari!!!

Sorry for the long read but...shhh...short videos will be posted soon! :wink:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just go ahead and get you one. Can't decide which one? Get both. :wink: Double trouble. 8)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
749 Posts
You've gotta ticket to ride, 360, you lucky so & so! 8)

Man, if this guy buys, then that dealer's gonna love you like a brother. Tell them you know lots more where he came from, and you'll need to be kept personally informed of everything they've got coming in. :eek:ha: What a great day!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In my best Italian Mob voice...
"I got connections ya see" :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
That's Awesome!!!!!
Congrats man!!
This is you: :work:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pssst!! Both pics and the videos have been uploaded at this link...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287415073

55 is the "95 GTS and 56 is the '96 GTS. Yeah, it's a little shaky but I did not have my mount with me so I did the best I could. You can still hear the engine though! :wink:

:work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work:
(That means I'll work HARD to get one!)

·
Registered
180 Posts
for me it's different...

I ever said, that the first Ferrari i'll drive have to be mine...and it was !!!

The first ferrari I drove was the 348 I bought 2 months ago !

8)

·
Registered
42 Posts
What a trouble hehe congrats to you man. Well for me still waiting for the first ride in a Ferrari hehe. When I heard a Ferrari engine I go crazy then I thing I need to win at Lotto hehe.Well when I go to the Us anyone can bring me for a ride??? hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts