Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
nice

after all, do people buy cars to look at or to drive??

I just wouldn´t have the guts to cut the doors like he did

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh yeah!

I'm so glad that he's using his car and not just putting it in some garage, waiting for it to grow beard. A Ferrari is made for driving and I'm so glad he realizes that! And no I'm not jealous, I wouldn't like to drive an enzo at 150mph on an open road with an open sky over my head, not a bit I swear! 8) Lucky bastard!

/Hazte

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Boxer said:
He didn't actually cut the original doors. He purchased a second set and had those modified. The original doors are safely stored.
he still cut a pair of Enzo´s doors

don´t matter if it´s the original or a 2nd pair

I just wouldn´t have the guts!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Ferraris were definitely meant to be driven. 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ferrari's are also an investment..it is meant to be driven, but conservatively...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
illuder said:
Ferrari's are also an investment..it is meant to be driven, but conservatively...
For me personally... I could not care less about the investment part. It is a car. It is meant to be driven. Why buy a car and just have it sit around as a huge paper weight or dust collector? Not that I am trying to argue with you but that is how I see it.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
360 Spyder said:
illuder said:
For me personally... I could not care less about the investment part. It is a car. It is meant to be driven. Why buy a car and just have it sit around as a huge paper weight or dust collector? Not that I am trying to argue with you but that is how I see it.
Always drive a car you can afford to repair, otherwise you are never going to enjoy it. 8) That Enzo owner has got it right IMHO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts