Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Still Ferraris at Spa if we are lucky. I think I will go then anyway!

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but it won't be the same and i was gonna go for all the 3 days.
I already sended an e-mail to Garage Francorchamps asking them what they are planning to do

·
Registered
824 Posts
Keep me updated then! See it on the bright side: With the money you save on the two cancelled days, you can buy some nice Cavallinos or BBR models!

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what money??
1 ticket is valid for all days
and then there's just some money for food.
i'll probably needed to fill up my car 2 times, but i don't have to pay for that remember

·
Registered
824 Posts
Less pictures = less money, but in your case the battery lives longer!

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
even if the Garage organises another track day, then their wont be the historic challenge, the modena challenge and the trofeo challenge

·
Registered
824 Posts
I will bet you that when it is a less commercial event, more interesting classics will appear that won't be there when it is a more commercial event. Especially when owners of such cars are invited by their dealer.

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dirk,

You have luck for a change! The SFD is still on according to latest rumours. RACE and Ferrari Francorchamps are the organizers again!

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seriously????
i really hope so
damn, then i still have to ask for vacation on friday and monday

·
Registered
824 Posts
Yep pretty sure, it is the same source who received notification from RACE, the race organisers together with Garage Francorchamps, that Ferrari SpA have now decided to give financial support to the Spa Ferrari Days meeting after all. In view of this, this meeting is restored for the original date of APRIL 25 - 27.

Niels

1 - 15 of 15 Posts