Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I drove a Ferrari for the first time 2 days ago (F430)......Yesterday I bought one!! I got a Black on Black Coupe with yellow brake callipers, sheilds, F1, etc.....Im speechless, breathless, and feel like I entered a new dimension of motoring bliss.
Happy New Year!
JDS:drive:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
let me be the first to say congratulations! Please post some pictures and tell us all about your experiences! You are now the cause of Jealousy among all mankind.

·
Registered
250 Posts
New Ferrari!!!!!!

I also just want to say CONGRATULATIONS:drive:
Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy!!!!!!!
Let the Ferrari take you driving on a road of its own!
With prancing horse magic that makes a ferrari, with its thrilling engine and exhaust!
Especially an F430!
Luck has come your way!:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Pete and Julian,
Thanks so much! I will take some pics and post them tomorrow. I just took my Dad for a drive and blew his mind. I'm keeping the revs under 5000 rpm's until about 1000 miles, but it's still a rocket in the low range. The gears are all VERY flexible and torque is available at really low revs. It's insane how this car drives. The best car I have ever driven by far!! More to come soon.
Best,
J

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
congratulations!

is it the F430? you got it brand new?? what a great way to start 2007!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
JDS,

Congratulations, I kind of know how you feel, well for about 40 mins, I drove my uncle's new F430 this summer and I was in awe. I can’t begin to imagine the feeling of opening the garage whenever you feel like it and go for a ride. Congratulations again, it’s a magnificent car in every aspect. The engine symphony is just amazing. Just out of curiosity, did you get the optional rear subwoofer ?

Please add pictures, because this is the best place to brag about them…..hahaha!!!!!!!

~

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow!!

Another great day in the F430......Yes, Magnum it does have the sub woofer....It sounds fantastic. One of you guys asked if the car was brand new, yes it had 56 miles on it when I picked it up. Thanks so much guys for your kind words. I wll post some pics in a few minutes.
Best,
J

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
JDS, thanks for posting the pictures and I guess I only have 4 words to say:
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"
That is Awesome! If I could do the Wayne's World "I'm not worthy!' bow in front of you now I would! Enjoy the car my friend, and when you drive it just remind yourself that you worked hard to get this opportunity.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
AMAZING car, and what a great color!!

I would die if I had to decide the best color for the F430, black, yellow, red and pearl look just so amazing... I liked the interior with the yellow details!

Boxer, I agree, the F40 looks great in black (and I also thing white looks sexy), but I wouldn't have the guts to go for anything different then red!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here she is!!!:D
Congrats JDS!! :)
Very nice car!
Could you maybe post some more pics of the interior? I know someone who ordered a Grigio Silverstone 430. He's also thinking to take black leather with yellow stitching for the interior. Thanks in advance.
Enjoy the car.... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Beautiful, I love the wide thick yellow stitching, it really emphasizes the curves of the amazing interior….

Im not a big fan of black on regular cars because black is a mean color. But when I see it on exotics, like your F430……holy shit now that’s what the color black was made for…..a mysterious bad ass with the power to back it up…but yet very classy

Hard work pays off and there isn’t any better reward….

Enjoy it, take care of it and most of all……drive it, make Enzo proud!!!!!!!!

~

1 - 20 of 39 Posts