Ferrari Life Forum banner

I go out for dinner.

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  backindauk 
#1 ·
I am having a great dinner with my brother-in-law and my family. There was a drunk who was bragging about his car. It was a very nice car and I said it was a nice car. His mistake was saying the cars from where mine were built were not up to his standards.

Opps! My Maranello was not in his class? I had to correct him in his misconceptions. My 550 will eat his Diablo. Finally, he admitted his error. One must defend one's car.

8)

#2 ·
Ah yes Bart, how many times have I had to defend the 308 from people who swear their Camaro, Mustang or Nissan is way better. I'm like, "Yeah, your car would smoke this thing on a dragstrip; but my car is still worth what I paid for it."

#4 ·
Enzo250GTO said:
Bart said:
My 550 will eat his Diablo. Finally, he admitted his error.
If ever we are to have a quote of the month contest you will win everytime I am sure.
I've been telling you, Bart is brilliant. All my best quotes come from him. See the 2 down below.

#7 ·
Looks like he needs to drive his car a bit more. How can you not know that it is Italian? :p Obviously he was drunk when he bought the car too!

Plenty of Skyline (Nissan) drivers have called my car "crap" because it doesnt go as fast as theirs, but still.. My car is worth twice as much as theirs, and i didnt have to spend any money on it to make it "fast"
:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.