Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these shoes a while back becuase I though they looked cool, and I needed some good racing shoes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted these but they were sold out at the moment :(
Oh I like those! I ordered mine directly from Puma. The are actually very nice racing shoes, very light and have great feel for the pedals unlike my skate shoes I used to wear.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice shoes Joe.

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
My shoes cost $30 from WalMart. Sorry, no pictures. :(

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Rick -

http://www1.store.puma.com/CategoryDirectAction.do?categoryCode=269

Use caution. I tried them at my local Puma store and found them to be quite uncomfortable possibly due to my wide foot. The CF appearance is made using a hard plastic that my foot was not happy with. As a result, I went with another style driver purchased off the clearance rack

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
My shoes cost $30 from WalMart. Sorry, no pictures. :(
Hey we must have the same shoes:rofl: Actually I wear Nike Airs that are about 4 years old. Never really wore them. I also have Nike Shocks that are two years old...totally obliterated though. Time to go to Walmart:)

Chris

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i agree they would not make suitable walking around shoes. The heel design makes shifting much easier than street shoes.

·
Registered
532 Posts
i agree they would not make suitable walking around shoes. The heel design makes shifting much easier than street shoes.
yea these are my daily shoes, i paid 85 for them on ebay luckily they had my size, very comfortable fitting, and make very good driving shoes, the pivot on the back heel is very smooth. i know 85 is alot but a good deal when you consider there 135 on puma when they had them.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Nice shoes and don't worry, I paid $120 for my shocks....actually my mom bought them back when I was in highschool. :rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice shoes and don't worry, I paid $120 for my shocks....actually my mom bought them back when I was in highschool. :rofl:

Chris
lol i take it youve had those shoes for awhile:) i think my next shoes will puma, and the ones after that, and the ones after that.......etc lol

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
lol i take it youve had those shoes for awhile:) i think my next shoes will puma, and the ones after that, and the ones after that.......etc lol
Hey, if you've found a good pair of shoes, why change kinds?:)

Chris

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea these are my daily shoes, i paid 85 for them on ebay luckily they had my size, very comfortable fitting, and make very good driving shoes, the pivot on the back heel is very smooth. i know 85 is alot but a good deal when you consider there 135 on puma when they had them.

I didnt know they made a high top version, and in pink no less.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I didnt know they made a high top version, and in pink no less.
Oooooo that's just ssssssssssssssssspeeeeeeeeciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaal!

Sorry I'm not clear on how gay people type...:p

not saying that your gay cause I know your not

And not saying that there is anything wrong with that cause there isn't...:D:D:D

OI! talk about a Seinfeld episode...:)

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts

I'm pretty sure you got it correct there Roberto. :) I can picture you in pink high tops.

·
Registered
532 Posts

not saying that your gay cause I know your not

And not saying that there is anything wrong with that cause there isn't...:D:D:D

OI! talk about a Seinfeld episode...:)
lol there not pink! there Red!!!!
my phone just has a crappy camera
all you guys are just hatin on my pink kicks! lol jp

1 - 20 of 22 Posts