Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me forever to get one at a good price, but it was worth the wait just to see this...

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Beautiful posters 360. :eek: 8) They are posters right? :nuts:

:work:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually bud...those are in my driveway. I took the pics today. :wink:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep...1:18 scale. :D
I now have 25 Ferrari's and about 75 total 1:18 scale cars.
If they were 1:1...I would be broke and out of room in my driveway. :p

·
Registered
770 Posts
360 - that is absolutely excellent - that's quite a stable you're building up there!!

Just love the GTO picture - it looks ready to drive away!!

Who are they made by?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
some Bburago's and some Mattel's Hot Wheels like the Enzo

very good looking line up 360
you are trying to recreate that shot of the same line up when the enzo just came out, aren't ya :green:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dirk, you are correct on both accounts. :D

I also have some Maisto thrown into the mix.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey lads i got a 360 model for xmas is very nice my first model actually of a ferrari in the 1/18 size made by burago.

any one know of a price for the enzo 1/18 if they are available.

Cheers
-Pete

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dirk...the 288 is Bburago. I have a 550 by Maisto. Plus several Hummers and various other makes and models.

phat...about $30 USD for a 1:18 Enzo. Ebay will find you one. Red, Yellow, and the most recent, Black. My next one is the Black as I already have the other two.

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ge=100&from=R10&sacategory=19036&BasicSearch=

paste that link into your browser and it should go to the ebay search for 1:18 Enzo's.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
no, i got several stores here, and somethimes buy at fares

but well, first i collect 1/43 and well for ferrari's that doesn't leave me with lot's of options, and a won't buy the hotwheels, they have improved a bit on their 1/43, but i still don't want them
so i got my enzo from the ferrari store in italy
i'm probably gonna buy a yellow one later this month, missed out on the black version
sold out in 1 day :evil: , mail arrived in the morning i got home late from work and all sold out, it was a limited edition from 100 pieces :evil:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahh, I see...1:43 can get expensive very quickly!! Especially the limited ones. I have a few in that scale but for some reason I like the 1:18 more. I can open the doors, hoods, trunks, etc. I don't know why, I just like them more. Plus I can usually get most for around $20. Some more, some less.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
well, i just love those 1/43
and they don't take up that much space :wink:

but i can go bigger
i'm on the list for a Kyosho F40 :green:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the compliment! One day, I will own a 1:18 scale model of each and every Ferrari ever made!! LOL!!

Yep, most of the Ferrari's are Mattel. Since I started collecting 1:18's heavily in 2002 and they have the contract right now, they are the ones on the shelves. I have gotten several form ebay and a few other sitesthough; that's how I got my 288 finallly. Hot Wheels is supposed to be coming out with a 166 Barchetta and the 612 pretty soon. I will be getting one of each when I see them! I also have a black on black 355 coming soon to join my stable.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Which do you consider to be the best quality of the 1:18 models?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts