Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me forever to get one at a good price, but it was worth the wait just to see this...

Attachments

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually bud...those are in my driveway. I took the pics today. :wink:

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep...1:18 scale. :D
I now have 25 Ferrari's and about 75 total 1:18 scale cars.
If they were 1:1...I would be broke and out of room in my driveway. :p

· Registered
770 Posts
360 - that is absolutely excellent - that's quite a stable you're building up there!!

Just love the GTO picture - it looks ready to drive away!!

Who are they made by?

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dirk, you are correct on both accounts. :D

I also have some Maisto thrown into the mix.

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dirk...the 288 is Bburago. I have a 550 by Maisto. Plus several Hummers and various other makes and models.

phat...about $30 USD for a 1:18 Enzo. Ebay will find you one. Red, Yellow, and the most recent, Black. My next one is the Black as I already have the other two.

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ge=100&from=R10&sacategory=19036&BasicSearch=

paste that link into your browser and it should go to the ebay search for 1:18 Enzo's.

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Registered
5,082 Posts
no, i got several stores here, and somethimes buy at fares

but well, first i collect 1/43 and well for ferrari's that doesn't leave me with lot's of options, and a won't buy the hotwheels, they have improved a bit on their 1/43, but i still don't want them
so i got my enzo from the ferrari store in italy
i'm probably gonna buy a yellow one later this month, missed out on the black version
sold out in 1 day :evil: , mail arrived in the morning i got home late from work and all sold out, it was a limited edition from 100 pieces :evil:

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahh, I see...1:43 can get expensive very quickly!! Especially the limited ones. I have a few in that scale but for some reason I like the 1:18 more. I can open the doors, hoods, trunks, etc. I don't know why, I just like them more. Plus I can usually get most for around $20. Some more, some less.

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the compliment! One day, I will own a 1:18 scale model of each and every Ferrari ever made!! LOL!!

Yep, most of the Ferrari's are Mattel. Since I started collecting 1:18's heavily in 2002 and they have the contract right now, they are the ones on the shelves. I have gotten several form ebay and a few other sitesthough; that's how I got my 288 finallly. Hot Wheels is supposed to be coming out with a 166 Barchetta and the 612 pretty soon. I will be getting one of each when I see them! I also have a black on black 355 coming soon to join my stable.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.