Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At my station in life, I should be driving the car I should be driving. I am.

What fun it is to drive something that I have always wished for as I was driving the Southern California Freeways for 24 years in a sled.

12 cylinders or walk. If you drive a 6 or 8 you are a loser. A ten is still unknown to me.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please did not tell me about a flat six or a V-8. Smoothest is what is important in a nice car.

8)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Bart said:
Please did not tell me about a flat six or a V-8. Smoothest is what is important in a nice car.
You should get yourself a little Mazda, with a Rotary engine, then Bart - they're even smoooother than your 550.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I guess I'm a loser with my V6 and two 4s :lol: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beating most cars? Most cars are not all cars.

Drive a car all day long and tell me about smoothness. My sweet little quiet thing can go faster than I can drive. At the end of the day, I am not tired from the vibration of a V-8 or heavens no, a flat 6. My passenger does not get tired from only the drive. She may be exhausted from looking for the black & white things. Oh, well.

Have a nice day driving a sled.

8)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bart said:
Drive a car all day long and tell me about smoothness. My sweet little quiet thing can go faster than I can drive. At the end of the day, I am not tired from the vibration of a V-8 or heavens no, a flat 6. My passenger does not get tired from only the drive. She may be exhausted from looking for the black & white things. Oh, well.

Have a nice day driving a sled.

8)
Quiet? Who wants a quiet car?!? :lol:

Smoothness (for a non-modified car) is all in the mapping/programming of the engine. Plenty of smooth V8s, plenty of rough V12s--it all depends on the tune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts