Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is not the appropriate forum for this topic - it seemed to fit.

I picked these up from an older man a while back and I am not quite sure what they are. The jack kit has a part number 135979 though I dont know what model it is for or if it is complete.

The knock offs, I just dont know at all. I do know how to take some pictures and I was hoping some of you with trained Ferrari loving eyes could help me I.D. these parts.

This looks like a great forum and I hope to join it as an owner someday.

Here are some photos, and I can take more detailed ones if they will help identify the parts.

I really appreciate any help or info, thanks a ton.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
This is the correct section...it might take a while for a response. I haven't responded because I haven't the slightest idea. Welcome to the forum, and good luck with finding more info on these items.

Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the response (for the sake of encouragement)

I figure someone who owns a car with these components will recognize them. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Looks to me like older wheel hub locks they usually spin on the center of the tire. And the rest looks like an older set of belts and jack from an older F-car.

That's my guess

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are knock offs so yes they are the only bolt that will be holding on a single wheel.

I think that the jack kit is complete but is not a complete tool kit for a car, the tool kit would have another roll that has smaller tools. I am pretty sure everything that belongs in that part number is there.

Surprised no one has a car with these parts. hmmph.

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
453 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
That part number searches up at Ricambi and lists it as $1379.00. The listing does not specify a model association. It seems to be listed in the General section. Perhaps a PM to FLife member Jackrussellracing would turn over some more clue's. Daniel is a parts Guru at Ricambi America.

Good luck

·
Registered
453 Posts
That part number searches up at Ricambi and lists it as $1379.00. The listing does not specify a model association. It seems to be listed in the General section. Perhaps a PM to FLife member Jackrussellracing would turn over some more clue's. Daniel is a parts Guru at Ricambi America.

Good luck
I did feel that the price on the site I referenced was way too low. But $1379 is wow, that's pricey. For one cap!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
HAHA...that price is for the jack...I'd hate to think the "cap" was that cheap HAHA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jack kit is for a BBi?

Nut looking knock off is for a BBi also..

Winged knock off is for a 275GTB/S or 330GTC/S

Is that right?

Sheesh..

I wonder if the jack kit is in a variety of models, along with perhaps the nut.

Thanks for all the awesome info guys. Ferraris are really good cars to need parts for because they are so affordable =/ :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
Jack kit is for a BBi?

Nut looking knock off is for a BBi also..

Winged knock off is for a 275GTB/S or 330GTC/S

Is that right?

Sheesh..

I wonder if the jack kit is in a variety of models, along with perhaps the nut.

Thanks for all the awesome info guys. Ferraris are really good cars to need parts for because they are so affordable =/ :p
I don't know for certain, but on looks and comparisons with known BB pics, yes, it does appear that way. Same for the spinner and octagonal cap .... 275GTB/S or 330GTC/S , then BB/BBi

We're either very in the ballpark or we are exactly the park itself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It looks like the winged wheel nut / spinner is for the 275 not the 330. The 330 has a convex portion in the center and the 275 seems to have the concave portion like mine.

·
Registered
453 Posts
It looks like the winged wheel nut / spinner is for the 275 not the 330. The 330 has a convex portion in the center and the 275 seems to have the concave portion like mine.
Interesting....

this hunt is kind of fun. I'd like to have an archive of tool kit and wheel cap pictures. I've never seen one before.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
After looking at them both it is very hard to tell and there are no good photos on google of wheel shots so how can I know.

I am in monterey and I guess I could wait till the next big ferrari show and poke around then. Heh.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts