Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stopped by a buddy's house the other day and he was working in his bathroom. He took a break, we had a cold one and shot the breeze for a few minutes.

He was like, "Wow, car's looking good. I forgot how nice your car looked." I was like, "Gee Jim, you haven't even been in the thing. You want to drive it?" "No but thanks. If I drive it I won't want to come back and work on the bathroom."

His 13 year old son was there and I was like, "You want to go for a ride Sam?" He'd never been in anything other than a minivan or SUV so he said, "Yes I do." I took him for a little spin and when we got back he was all grins from ear to ear.

His mother was like, "Did you have fun?" Sam said "Yes." Judy said, "Did Pete drive fast?" Sam said, "Yes." I said, "How about it Sam, that a little different than a minivan?" He said, "Oh yeah." Never stopped smiling.

So now Jim and Judy are a little upset with me because Sam now wants a Ferrari when he's old enough to drive.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Good job on spreading the joy. I am sure the V8 carbs just sound awesome on your car. Isn't it amazing a 30 year old car can still bring more smilies than most modern cars.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enzo250GTO said:
Isn't it amazing a 30 year old car can still bring more smilies than most modern cars.
Yes it is. People still can't believe that it is an antique. Pininfarrini sure came up with a timeless design. Matched with that awesome Ferrari sound and performance it is a package that will always turn heads.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
great job Pete, a new Ferraristi is born
and i know what you mean, last month i got to drive a 328 GTS, that car still looks so great and is really fun & great to drive and i could keep up with a 355 GTS :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very generous Pete, but now he will become as obessed as I am!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts