Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here goes...
The other day I was watching a re-run of an F1 Race with Michael running qualifying laps. He was like .002 seconds behind Rubens. At one point, they showed him in the Ferrari with a large flat thing right in front of his face. It looked like a windshield, but it was the same red as his car. It was/looked bolted to the body right in front of him thereby blocking his view. Now, my question...what was that thing? Anyone know? I wish I had a pic to show you what I am talking about... :nuts:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
you mean when he was in the pitbox??

you are not talking about the tv screen that they place on the car so that michael can follow the times of the others??

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, he was in the pit at the time I saw that.

I guess it could have been a monitor for him to watch something. It just struck me as being odd and they (the announcers) did not say what was in front of him or what he was doing. All they said was "There's Michael".

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is exactly what I was asking about!

Thanks Dirk!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well he started off just using it in the pits, but lately he's been keeping it in place during the race as well, just to give the other guys more of a chance to win.
:p :green:

(ps: He's also rewired his gear-paddles into TV channel-changers, so he doesn't get too bored)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts