Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked like crazy. Still do. But life is so much sweeter, My 550 safely parked in it's spot. I thought I would never make it, but I did. My dreams have come true, the hard work has paid off. and my soul smiles at night when I sleep.

I love every joyfull mile. But boy does every rock have to hit my car, for pete sake. Each polish session finds another blemish. Oh well just have to go faster and see if I can dodge them.

Thanks to my wife and lil boy (Enzo ) for there support.
Thanks Jason for reminding me I could do it.

God I love my car

Thanks for reading this. I know it will make every Farrari FANATIC grin.

And my B_Day present is an authentic "thank you" note written by Enzo Ferrari in 1968 (my birth Year) recipiant unknown. In violet ink. And signed by Enzo Ferrari.

Regards
Andy ( great Enzo Ferrari Fan)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congratulations. I look ahead to the day when I finally get mine. I am happy for you and the attainment of your goal. God speed ;)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Well done. Congratulations! I share your joy in accomplishing a dream. Question is, how do we live it :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Thank you for making me feel welcome and I knew you guys would understand. I can't wait to post some pictures. Wait till you see the grin on my face.
Oh and every mile is LIVING a dream, I am living my American dream.

Pics coming soon

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Beautiful car Andy.
Nice to see you're teaching the youngster to appreciate cars from an early age. With it being a 2 seater, you may find your wife never get's a chance to go in it. I have the same issue with my 4 year old, he thinks it's 'our' car.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Beautiful...believe it or not, that's the first time I've seen a 550 in red. Most pictures I see are of blue and black. I bet it really turns heads on the highway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks . Boy is it a head turner. If that doesn't get them the sound of that V12 with a Tubi EX , let's everyone know you have arrived. And I'm easy to spot. I am the guy with the permanent grin. My wife jokes that my boy will want to use my car to pick up girls. Just don't know where the girl is going to fit.
Sorry I forgot to get my garage pic.
But here is one of the entrance to my shop.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Beautiful...believe it or not, that's the first time I've seen a 550 in red. Most pictures I see are of blue and black. I bet it really turns heads on the highway.
Actually, red is the most sold colour for the 550, but TdF blu, Nero, Grigio Titanio, and Argento have also been sold a lot. If you look up 550s on www.mobile.de or the Ferrari website you'll see that most for sale are red, most often with black interior.

Andy, she looks great! And I know what she sounds like... ;)

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts