Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Administrator
15,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have begun the search for a 550 Maranello. To date steps taken are: defining my purchase parameters (model year, price, colors, mileage, etc), downloading and printing off the Ferrari Forum 550/575 Buyers Guide, and contacting a few friends in the motor trade. I will update everyone as I make progress.

·
Administrator
15,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw a couple of 550's over the weekend and got some good seat time in several. After driving the "Beast" for a while I think I am coming down with a case of "Bartitis". Really great modern drivers car with an amazing engine. It pulls absolutely cleanly in 6th gear from 25 mph to well over 100 mph in what seems to be about 10 seconds with out a single protest. Can't think of too many others that can do that. :D :D

·
Administrator
15,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Combination of narrow criteria for what I am looking for and October is not the most active time in the market. Out of the 3000 550's produced, perhaps 20% fit into my parameters today and then it is a question of how many are actually for sale at any given point in time. Net net, this could take some time.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.