Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped of my baby at Ferrari of New England for her Major yesterday. They pulled her into bay 2. Take a look at bay 1....Howdy Neighbor....Sahweeet. Stopping in tommorrow for engine out inspection...I'll get a few more shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Batteries die in that camera all the time...clock resets to 1/1/2002....piece of crap.

Your correct...thats a 1967 275GTB/4.....incredibly clean...like new. I'll get some more shots tommorrow. Hopefully they'll pop the hood for me.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Cool pic, I look forward to seeing more. Looks like a pretty nice shop they've got there. I see they are using the Rotary symmetrical lift, for my garage I was planning on putting in a Bend-Pak assymetrical lift. If you get a chance, ask them if they see any advantage over the symmetrical vs. assymetrical.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Man your 348 looks sweet...love the rims....

If you get a chance, ask them if they see any advantage over the symmetrical vs. assymetrical.

Asymmetric lifts move back the center of gravity of the vehicle. This benefits passenger cars, allowing the door to swing open behind the lift column, minimizing the risk of door damage.

Symmetric lifts evenly distribute the center of gravity of the vehicle between the lift columns. This benefits truck and vans, allows the door to swing open in-front of the lift column, minimizing the risk of door damage. Symmetrical lifts are also used for vehicles with uneven weight distribution.

You can get both in one....

http://www.completehydraulic.com/sl10000bp.html

~

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are in a temporary location and yes it's big, 20 bays with lifts. All bays are presently taken as you can see. Those lifts will be available next fall for there new location (5 miles up the road) will be ready. Present temp location is 1/2 mile from Gillette Stadium (go Pats). Even wifey enjoyed her visit as she hoped for a glimpse of the players. That and theres a "Christmas Tree Shop" there. (for our oversea's friends, thats a huge dime store ripoff joint selling all the crap you house can hold)

Wanted to get some more shots today but the Audi fried a coil and nearly caught fire. I'll try again tommorrow.

Lane

Thanks Mario...I concur

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao

Man your 348 looks sweet...love the rims....
http://www.completehydraulic.com/sl10000bp.html[/url ~[/QUOTE] Ditto those are awesome wheels, boy are they ever deep dish they look great you must have a 2" lip on them. I can't tell if your calipers are painted if they are not you should consider yellow ones that would really set the car off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts