Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was driving north on Instate 5 out of San Diego yesterday, a red Porsche was weaving itself nearer to me. What could I do? I decided to piss him off. If it were a female, I would allow her to pass my Maranello.

He was coming up the third lane quickly. A tractor-trailer was in the third lane. I slowed way down. The Porsche wiggle its way to me. It thought it would pass me behind the trailer. That was a mistake. It cost him much time, as I did not care for the clock.

Boy, it feels good to cost a Porsche much time during rush hour. He was behind the tractor and he had to stay there. Ha-ha.

8)

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I believe that most Porche owners have some kind of mental disability anyways....especally the Boxters :green:

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
don't know much about Porsche owners as a whole, but I sure wouldn't mind having a new Cayman 8)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
eatpasta said:
I believe that most Porche owners have some kind of mental disability anyways....especally the Boxters :green:

I love Porsches

also love Ferrari

sure, the Boxster is not the best Porsche, but it has a much better price

anyway, you can say I have a mental disability, but I would sure buy a Porsche if I had money!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
bahh you can have the lot of 'em. Except that Carrear GT..... mid engine V-10........ I could handle that. It doesnt look like a Porsche!! Thats probably why it looks half way decent....

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
check out the results of the last Le Mans race (24h)

see how the Porsches GT3 RS and RSR did, and how the Ferraris did

and remember: the Ferrari uses a much bigger and stronger engine! they are not even in the same category

still, Porsche kicked Ferrari´s butt!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bart

Ha! I remember doing the same thing; only I was in high school at the time.

Then I think back and see how petty and dangerous it was, and know that I'd never do it again.

Jack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts