Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering the overall economy etc.......what should I expect to pay for a good 348 spider - up to date service etc and what should be the upper mileage to consider.

Also, how do you find an inspector in differing parts of the country to assess the cars...
thanks again for all your help
mark in Michigan:D

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Considering the overall economy etc.......what should I expect to pay for a good 348 spider - up to date service etc and what should be the upper mileage to consider.

Also, how do you find an inspector in differing parts of the country to assess the cars...
According to FML, current asking price is $62k. Buy price should be less. Condition is far more important than mileage. Get a full PPI done.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark, what part of Michigan are you from?

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I am in Sterling Heights. Have you looked at Cauley Ferrari in West Bloomfield to see if they have any 348s?

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

Poor-35 to 40
Fair-41 to 45
good-46 to 55
Excellent 55 to 65

As Boxer said ppi VERY IMPORTANT good peace of mind.

Also expect $hit to happen check engine lights electrical gremlins as such 99% are easy fixes and that is what these forums are for, when it happens you might get a small coronary but not to worry it will pass consider it an initiation or growing pains we all went through it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts