Ferrari Life Forum banner

Did you put an aftermarket radio in your Ferrari?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
None if any at all

Personally, if the radios are orginal, I leave it as it is. As a matter of fact, lately I have reached the point where I am not interested in radios (music) during driving, especially in my Ferraris. I just drive and enjoy the engine sound and so forth. I don't have any radios at all in my BB and Dino. Recently purchased Daytona comes w/ the original radio but it won't work here in Japan and I do not intend to replace it. Jimmy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmy Chen Shiba DDS said:
...I have reached the point where I am not interested in radios (music) during driving, especially in my Ferraris.

I would tend to agree, however I have found myself taking some longer trips (2 hours or more) and running at a constant 80 MPH and it gets pretty boring. The factory radio seems pretty lame. ('03 360 Spider).

·
Registered
151 Posts
Surely - The question has to be WHY ?

Who needs a any radio with the greatest sound in the World all around you ?

Argento:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is easy - because when your driving for 2 hour jaunts on the interstate, it can get pretty boring just listening to the same tone all that time ;)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
limbo said:
Why is easy - because when your driving for 2 hour jaunts on the interstate, it can get pretty boring just listening to the same tone all that time ;)
If you are driving solo I could see this being the case. The speakers in the Ferrari are also worthless.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
limbo said:
Definitely see your point, especially in any of the late model Ferraris, and running down a dead straight US highway for hours on end. Had I kept the 456 GT longer term, I probably would have gone down this route.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts