Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was reading a magazine I have that has an article in it which is the story of how the Ferrari agents here in S.A started off many years ago. Anyway, in the article they mention that the biggest Ferrari collector in S.A has 15 Ferraris as well as Jean Alesi's F1 car. So I just wanted to find out from all the Ferrari owners on this site, how many Ferraris have you owned or currently own. Unfortunately the article doesn't mention which models he has that makes up the 15. He has a round basement/garage with a statue of the man himself Enzo Ferrari with all 15 models parked in a circle facing the statue :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good one :D That makes two of us :woohoo:

I think I walked right into that one. Maybe I should have been more specific. Lets talk about the full scale big boys toys, not the HotWheels models :)

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Right now, I'm an ex Ferrari owner, sold my 328 GTS 6 months ago, but looking to buy another when and if the credit crunch is over

·
Registered
332 Posts
There are more than 40 current members of the UK Owners' Club who have 5 or more Ferraris and about one sixth of the membership currently own more than one Ferrari.

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Current owned: 1
Previously owned: 9

·
Registered
374 Posts
1 :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Couldn't have said it better......

I own one and its all I'll ever need. I found my perfection.
Besides, I can only drive one at a time. And after with this comment, I will not try to discuss the differences between Ferraris and women.........

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
0:(

Chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hope within 2-3 weeks from now, Onno. Just some paperwork and planning for transport. And yes, I am excited and can hardly wait...When the car is here, I will show some new pics!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys,

Thanks for the great response to this post. Congrats Socciebon with your first purchase. A dream finally come true I'm sure. Unfortunately I'm with you Chrishawk, I have 0 Ferrari's :(

I could only imagine what the feeling must be like to get your 1st Ferrari. The night before delivery/collection I would probably not sleep a wink because of the excitement :rofl:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hi Mike

Where in JHB are you?

I work in Sandton and drive my 308 daily.

Mike

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just one Ferrari, my first one. :)

Have and have had multiples of other classic/sports cars, but just one Ferrari.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Mike (Schumacher)

I live in Lyndhurst and work for my old man of which we have clients in Rosebank, Wynberg, Primrose, Isando so I'm all over but most times I'm at the office run from my dad's house. My dad also has an office with a firm in Sandton just down Grayston Drive not too far from where Rosso Sports had a show room across from Investec Bank.

Do you by any chance go to Melrose Arch often? As I've seen a red 308 come out of there a few times in the past and my brother in-law said he has seen one parked under ground in the basement a few times too.

I often go to Rosso Sport in Kyalami literally once a week either a Saturday or Sunday (even though they are closed) just to get my weekly fix.:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts