Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my birthday my girlfriend bought me a trackday in an F355 around Silverstone race circuit, it was a fantastic day and I really enjoyed the F355. The only downside was they had blanked off the speedo so would anyone be able to tell me how fast I was going? In 4th gear I was changing up into 5th at 7000rpm and took it up to 6500rpm in 5th (there are no really long straights where I could have gone into 6th). What speed would I have been changing up at and what will I have reached in 5th? Because there are no trees or close objects at Silverstone you don't get a sense of speed although I was passing Lotus Exiges with ease :)

Here's a couple of pics of me in action:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At those speeds it really felt glued to the road and it was a joy in the corners. Oh and the brakes!! They are superb!

I'd love to get one here in the UK but vandalism puts me off. My grandads 308 was always in the dealers for bodywork because he would come back to it and it would have been scratched or kicked :( It was the major factor that made him sell it.

I'm planning to move to Canada in the next five years so I might get one then :) Unless I will have the same problem there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts