Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reviving this thread. I happened to look at "who's online" in the quick links menu and saw both the Yahoo Slurp Spider and the Goodle Spider viewing this old thread. Huh, how about that. So I looked it back up.

Here is the updated link: http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=67062
She still amazes me. She can be on my Hockey team.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Reviving this thread. I happened to look at "who's online" in the quick links menu and saw both the Yahoo Slurp Spider and the Goodle Spider viewing this old thread. Huh, how about that. So I looked it back up.

Here is the updated link: http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=67062
She still amazes me. She can be on my Hockey team.
Hey Pete, I've looked up who's on line in the past and noticed slurp spider ..etc - What are they?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Yep she's pretty good, but I was waiting for the alternative ending....

Pete revving his Jeep up and then he come's steaming down the lot squashing all of the cones:) That'll teach her to be a clever clogs

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Pete, I've looked up who's on line in the past and noticed slurp spider ..etc - What are they?
The spiders are programs that scan the website and incorporate the information into it's search engine. Seeing a bunch of them in the who's online is good for Andrew because this website is more likely to come up when someone does a yahoo search for "Ferrari 308" or "Need help with power windows on Ferrari 308" or "Insane Barbie Deaths".

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
The spiders are programs that scan the website and incorporate the information into it's search engine. Seeing a bunch of them in the who's online is good for Andrew because this website is more likely to come up when someone does a yahoo search for "Ferrari 308" or "Need help with power windows on Ferrari 308" or "Insane Barbie Deaths".
I'll do a google for insane barbie death's later and see what come's up;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts