Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just upgraded to a 2003 Ferrari 360 spider from a 2002 Dodge Viper GTS. Love the car, but would like some more HP & Torque... I got the tubi, what else can I do thats fairly simple? Thanks LP

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
look what Angelis did to his 348 and do the same stuff in the 360

or buy a Challenge Stradale hehehehe

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Like they said, you'd be better off now doing what to can to decrease the weight to improve your weight/hp ratio.

·
Registered
260 Posts
After driving my other cars like the LP640 and even the older cars like the Countach and Diablos, my 360 Spider seemed like such a sissy car. I talked to my buddy Piero Navarro (www.modexotics,com) and he told me to ship the car to Florida where his shop is and he will take care of it. I sent a bunch of my Ferraris there to spruce them all up. He told me that he was going to do something with the ECU, install new headers and exhaust (capristo 3), install a challenge grill and paint it the color of the car, and some other trade secrets that will give the car some major boost. He is still working on it and I can let you know what kind of difference he made. Piero also ordered a boatload of carbon fiber interior parts for the car to reduce weight. You are welcomed to call him. He is a member of Jonas`s site as well. I will ask him to join this site as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts