Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
bucket vs regular

I've never sat in one so I'm not sure. But bucket seats tend to give better lumbard support and grip you better when you are driving fast around a turn. To be honest I never realized the 360 had so many different options until you came here. Thanks for the education!
Andrew

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
By bucket seats I'm assuming the racing seat option... From what 360 guys have said, on a long trip they are definitely less comfortable than the stock seats (less padding, the shape tends to be a little more prone to cutting off circulation, etc), but the younger guys and track guys all say they would absolutely get them again. So your choice, depends on what you're looking for in a seat. Performance vs more comfort, how long trips will be, etc. I'd say sit in them both and see which one you like more, it's entirely based on one's own preference.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
racing seats

Bret gave a much better answer. Does anyone know what kind of seats they use? Recardo? I have been in these and they will be very uncomfortable for long drives and have a 4 point harness seatbelt. If you love driving and use it for fun get it with the seats. If you drive hard and on lots of twisty roads get them for sure, imo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts