Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I have seen this video before if I am not mistaken most of them are owned by one guy.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah these are my friend's cars and this is the guy who said the 599 is boring he has another 8 or so parked in the other car parks one of them is a Zonda F only 25 of them crazy ha but he sucks at driving believe it or not! he was not please when he found out his rides was on youtube. i told him to but a Mclaren
F-1 he said they are difficult to find so if he does i'll let you guys know. personally the F40 is still the best supercar of all supercars.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Yeah these are my friend's cars and this is the guy who said the 599 is boring he has another 8 or so parked in the other car parks one of them is a Zonda F only 25 of them crazy ha but he sucks at driving believe it or not! he was not please when he found out his rides was on youtube. i told him to but a Mclaren
F-1 he said they are difficult to find so if he does i'll let you guys know. personally the F40 is still the best supercar of all supercars.
There is a McLaren F1 for sale in the UK now. PM me if you want the contact details.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Who pays for all the parking fees?
For your info average hourly rate for public car parks in Hong Kong is about USD5 per hour some cheaper depends where you are, a car park space like these USD400 per month per car. Who pays for all these parking space you ask, well we don't really think about stuff like that we just paid.

D

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
For your info average hourly rate for public car parks in Hong Kong is about USD5 per hour some cheaper depends where you are, a car park space like these USD400 per month per car. Who pays for all these parking space you ask, well we don't really think about stuff like that we just paid.

D
Compared to London or NY, that is not so bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts