Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I am from Belgium and have a question.I have an emblem of a classic ferrari.It's made of iron.It is in my posession since 1991 and I found it after a crash of a classic ferrari during the free practices of the Historic Races on the circuit of Zolder where I used to be a trackmarshal.The emblem is a little damaged as you can imagine after the crash where the car itself was completely wrecked.Now my question is,what could be the value of such an emblem or where can I go to to estimate the value of it?It is my intention to sell it if the price is right.

Greetzz

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Guess you'd have to see it to value it but my feeling if I had it would be to return it to the owner of the car if the car was historic and was being restored. What model was it from ?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I agree with Marlin. Theoretically the emblem belongs to the owner of the car or the insurance company who paid to write it off (if it was wrecked).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
emblem

I don't know who the owner was, it was an English racing team, and we asked if they needed the emblem, but the answer was negative, the car was completely destroid and they didn't plan to restore it.I know it was an Italian driver, but he was injured and brought to hospital, but I don't know which kind of Ferrari it was, it must have been a '60 or '70 model.

Greetz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts