Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 355 F1 driver since August. Not new to exotics but this is my first Ferrari. I'm an old retired guy but love the car crowd. You can see my car at www.panteraguy.com

Hope to chat often with everyone, I've been on the F-Chat forums and just discovered Ferrari life.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I'm a 355 F1 driver since August. Not new to exotics but this is my first Ferrari. I'm an old retired guy but love the car crowd. You can see my car at www.panteraguy.com

Hope to chat often with everyone, I've been on the F-Chat forums and just discovered Ferrari life.
Welcome to the forum! I looked at your site, very nice cars:)

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
The automatic clutch on your Pantera is a very neat idea.

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and Welcome to the " F-LIFE"

There are a few of us from F-chat here, this is a great forum hope you stick around and join the gang we are a laid back bunch.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Glad to have you on board ! Based on your toy collections, that is not what I call retired ?!?!?! Great looking cars. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone. I do look forward to the friendships. (I have got to stop buying cars that are hard to get into!)
NOT

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Thanks, everyone. I do look forward to the friendships. (I have got to stop buying cars that are hard to get into!)
NOT
That's funny! I've got the same problem. Got the low F-car you have to crawl into and I've got the big lifted Jeep you have to climb up into.

I did trade in my big 3/4 ton diesel Dodge Ram for a 1/2 ton Chevy Silverado. That one is easy to get in and out of.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I did trade in my big 3/4 ton diesel Dodge Ram for a 1/2 ton Chevy Silverado. That one is easy to get in and out of.
You should've traded for a Ram SRT-10;) That would get the plowing done in about 10 seconds. :laugh:

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
You should've traded for a Ram SRT-10;) That would get the plowing done in about 10 seconds. :laugh:

Chris
Yeah, I do like the Dodge trucks but this Chevy was a good deal. Having said that, I do miss my old diesel Dodge everytime I pull up to the gas pump in my Chevy. The Cummins-powered Dodge averaged around 17 mpg around town (even towing a trailer with a Jeep on it), the V-8 gas Chevy averages around 13 mpg around town (less with the snow plow attached).

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Yeah, I do like the Dodge trucks but this Chevy was a good deal. Having said that, I do miss my old diesel Dodge everytime I pull up to the gas pump in my Chevy. The Cummins-powered Dodge averaged around 17 mpg around town (even towing a trailer with a Jeep on it), the V-8 gas Chevy averages around 13 mpg around town (less with the snow plow attached).
I think the SRT-10 gets about 7 mpg....haha of course it has a Viper V10, I suppose that could have something to do with it.

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Now that's an economy car!

Interesting how Dodge played upon the Shelby snake by naming this a "Viper".

Similar to the Mustang having a horse in the grille to get even with Ferrari!
Haha, never thought of the Shelby snake and the Viper before. I have however seen the correlation between Ferrari and Mustang....:thumbsdown:

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts