Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Signed up a couple of days ago and just found this topic room.

Just a quickie to say hi to everyone here - I have found some interesting threads and had fun reading so far!

I am Mark from the UK. 33 years old and a red blooded Tifosi. Cannot afford a Ferrari yet but its one of my lifes ambitions so I hope I don't let myself down :)

My favourite cars are the older ones (250 GT SWB being my favourite of all time coz I think the shape and proportions are just timelessly beautiful) and the 330P4 my favourite race car (again because of the shape mainly but also its race history - Daytona '67 having that iconic 1-2-3 photo finish!)

I've been into Ferrari since probably about '86, suckered in by F1 at the time (yes, even in those hard times I supported only Ferrari - infact it got kinda boring when Schumi was winning all the time! Where's the tension of thinking we might break down on the last lap!!??) ...then got into the history and all the road cars shortly after.

I love all things Italian really - the food, the country, the architecture, Ducati, Maserati... they just have a great eye for design. I'm a web/graphic designer so it appeals to me a lot :)

I drive an Alfa Romeo GTV currently (yr. 2000) and I love it!

I collect models and some books. Running out of room in the house for 1:18 scale models (not that it stops me buying them!) so concentrating more on the BBR / Redline / Looksmart 1:43's. I have about 350 - 400 all told (not all of them very good quality tho!).

See you around - Forza Ferrari!! :D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
welcome, baracus250gt!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of information (and fun) here

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark! You have come to the right place!:D

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

Hope you stick around it's a great place.

·
Registered
374 Posts
welcome baracus250GT :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts