Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just joined this site a few days ago and have noticed alot of people I know here. Looking forward in meeting real genuine honest people with common interests.

Gustan

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Hi Gustan, welcome to FLife, hopefully you'll find we are a friendly bunch on here and don't take ourselves too seriously. We have a laugh, but don't insult our comrades.
I read some of your earlier posts, looks like you have a fantastic collection of exotics.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gustan, welcome to FLife, hopefully you'll find we are a friendly bunch on here and don't take ourselves too seriously. We have a laugh, but don't insult our comrades.
I read some of your earlier posts, looks like you have a fantastic collection of exotics.
Thanks Archie,

Looking forward in being a postive member here and meeting some great lifelong friends.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I second every word from my friend Arch.

Welcome aboard Gus (can I call you that? I'm a lazy typist)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Gus, I think I said welcome to you in another thread, but I may as well make it official. I think it will be great having you around.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
A belated welcome to F Life, Gustan. By the way, I have PM'd Piero few minutes ago. I shall wait for his reply. Jimmy

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
welcome!

seems like you have pretty much all the cars I ever wanted :)

what's the list of your exotics?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hey Gus...I just took the time to see your other thread input and wish to reaffirm my welcome. I know what you are saying about that...other...site. Too many opinionated hot heads in an otherwise informed and knowledgeable group. Unfortunately, their numbers do serve a purpose.

Hos...if your watching this thread...Welcome to you as well. I'm curious as to why you "lurked" for so long. No need to reply if its personal.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gustan!

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

This site "IS" all it's cracked up to be...:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome Lambo65 :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome Gus!

This is a picture of Lambo65 AKA Gus's Lambo (one of many) awesome cars he owns!

Some more pictures of his beautiful cars....Gus you have some incredible collection!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
incredible cars, amazing that one person gets to have all that! hehehehe

it must be a pain in the @$$ for you to decide which car to take out

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Gustan,
An incredible set of beautiful cars! It's great to see someone appreciating these wonderful cars for what they are made for: DRIVING :D :D :D

Greetz,
Harald

1 - 20 of 21 Posts