Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi,

Hope the pic is not the same as your avatar :wink: :p :p :p .
Attachments should be attached via Browse and than add attachment. Last but not least 'submit'. There are many people here with Ferraris, but also many without. Most, if not all of them are guys BTW.

Niels

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
queengirl said:
by the way 250lm, are you saying there are nothing but guys here? ahh, im the only girl :lol: I feel special
At the moment you are the only girl on here that I know of but that doesn't mean there aren't some members that haven't posted that are female. If you like Ferraris you've come to the right place. Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you, anybody here want to be my friend? lol
anyways my favorite ferrari is the 2002 ferrari 360 modena spider F1

this car is so beautiful, ive only seen it on the internet not in real life. anybody on this site have one?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Queengirl,
Nice picture! Too bad I'm getting married this weekend. You would look great in my Ferrari. :D

Attached is a pic of me and my car. It isn't a good photo because it was the night I brought it home and couldn't wait to get a pic.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Hope you visit here often and share some stories with us.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
queengirl said:
Hi everyone, I'm new. I really like the ferraris, I don't have one. I can't even afford a BMW. lol, please don't laugh. Anyways I attached my pic. My names Cynthia, BTW and im from Southern California.
Welcome Cynthia, it's good to see a women here who also love's Ferrari.
This means that we aren't sad lonely guys that spend all of their times on car and behind our pc :lol: :green: .

And how come you havent seen a Spyder in real life before, you live in California, there should be a lot there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello All,

Just a new member as this forum seems to be more "adult" than the previous french one I was part of.

And queengirl, I'm since a month the proud owner of a 2002 360 Spider F1..a red one.of course ..hehe

Didier.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the forum Queengirl...glad to have you onboard. All the members here are great -- and have quite a collective knowledge about Ferraris, especially on the technical side.

Nice choice you have for a Ferrari favorite! A friend of mine owns a gorgeous yellow / black 360 with F1 tranny, Tubi exhaust, challenge grills, and challenge wheels. He also has a spider on order from the factory -- should arrive in a few months -- can't wait to see (and ride) in that one!

Have you visited any Ferrari dealerships? It's a great place to "window shop" -- seeing these cars "in the flesh" is so much more breathtaking than in the photographs.

I like to visit the dealer nearby in Orlando, FL with my wife (she loves the 360 F1 spider and the 246GTS :D ). We enjoy browsing the showroom and saying "hi" to the fine folks there; and I usually order some parts for the 308, or buy a shirt from the boutique while we're there. I figure if the wife is just as passionate about the Ferrari marque as I, then it'll be that much easier to purchase that 360 or TR one day :green: . Reality is -- she's probably just "humoring" me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Living in St-Prex, not far from Lausanne...and I'm belgian..coming from Gent..now living for >10 yrs in Suisse.

Four your pleasure, here a picture of my car with the Mont-Blanc in the background.

Didier.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Bedankt Didier, dus er is nog is een Belg aanwezig :D
das heel interesant, in ieder geval hartelijk welkom en je zal je hier zeker thuisvoelen.
Waarom ben je verhuisd??

Sorry for the rest of you guys, but that's a bit in Dutch for a fellow country man

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm moved to Switzerland as I like the weather (better than the belgian one), the nice surroundings and the salary (hehe). I was for 2 years an external computer consultant for a belgian company and then I've got the opportunity to stay in here..so why not.

Here again anoter picture of the car...

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
that's an understatement that the wheater is a bitt better there :eek:
and you wouldn't happen to have some job advice for me :wink:
i couldn't defenitly use a better salary since i want to buy almost every Ferrari i see :lol: :work:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Since you are in Southern California, I suggest you come to onme of the club functions. With two active clubs in So. Cal., there is always one or two meetings a month. They are very low price ($10-25), fun, and non-Ferrari owners are welcome. One should join the club thou.

With luck, I may meet you at one. I drive a Silver 550.

8)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts