Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! My name is jonathan and its nice typing this message for you all. I am in LOS ANGELES and I am also the CEO OF HI-DEFINITION MOTORSPORTS. I WILL RECRUITING AND STARTING A FERRARI TEAM. THIS TEAM WILL MEET UP ON WEEKENDS TO HAVE LUNCH OR DINNER AND ALSO CRUISING, AND ALSO EVENTS IN THE FUTURE THAT I WILL BE CREATING... IF YOUR UP FOR IT PLEASE JOIN ME IN LOS ANGELES AND HAVE SOME FUN

EMAIL:[email protected]
MYSPACE: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NVIDIA1G
AIMSN: hidefmotorsports
Website will be Coming soon and also my team will be featured on my site... all team members will be sponsored by me with parts:) .. email me for more details thank you have a nice day! =):)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to Ferrarilife Jonathan!

Chris

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Welcome, and maybe some of the users here that actually do own a Ferrari (Unlike Chris and I :( ) would be willing to join.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Welcome, and maybe some of the users here that actually do own a Ferrari (Unlike Chris and I :( ) would be willing to join.
Chris ??????
Chris who ??????????

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Chris? Is this a new person?

Chris
....oh:rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome to Ferrari Life Chris!! Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to Ferrari Life Chris!! Enjoy your stay!
Why thank you, I have been watching people on this forum for quite a while...maybe I should start throwing my 2 cents in and start posting;) :rofl:

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Why thank you, I have been watching people on this forum for quite a while...maybe I should start throwing my 2 cents in and start posting;) :rofl:

Chris
Certainly Chris! Make yourself at home! Maybe after you get comfortable here you could even start a thread or two.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Certainly Chris! Make yourself at home! Maybe after you get comfortable here you could even start a thread or two.
Why thank you for the generous welcome. I just may start a thread or two...but...when I feel comfortable;)

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris, make sure you don't just lurk in the background.

Those square plastic things on your keyboard have to be pressed down in a logical order to make words and sentences. Once you've mastered that, you are ready to post.:D

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

Those square plastic things on your keyboard have to be pressed down in a logical order to make words and sentences. Once you've mastered that, you are ready to post.:D
Thnak yuo, I wlil try to msater the atr of tpynig.

Crhis

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts

Yeah, it's kind of like that electronic game "Simon". The only difference is that on the Simon game if you don't hit the squares in order it just makes a nasty buzzing noise at you. On the internet if you don't hit the squares in order people from all over the world taunt you and make fun of you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts