Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
One of my passion is red cars... but dream cars too :) I sometimes have opportunity to see some of them, in Motorshow, one of my friends... so I am here to share with U.
Cyril :drive:

Herebelow Ferrari my personal pictures took in Geneva Motorshow. I wanted to put more but it is not posible... I will post again later on.

Ferrari 599 :

Ferrari 612 :

Ferrari F1 - 2006 :

·
Registered
4 Posts
F430 Dave

Hello everyone,my name is Dave and I am a new member to this fine community as well a new owner of a Black 430 coupe,the 430 was a 60th birthday president to myself and I love it.Looking forward to learn from this fine community for having a Ferrari is a brand new experience to me..........You all have a good day............

·
Registered
2 Posts
Happy Birthday

Hi Dave
What a great birthday present...I just did the same thing! I got a black 430 F1 coupe for my upcoming 50th birthday! What a car...Where are you located? I am in southern Florida.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Dave
What a great birthday present...I just did the same thing! I got a black 430 F1 coupe for my upcoming 50th birthday! What a car...Where are you located? I am in southern Florida.
HI Stephen,
Thank you,I live in Cincinnati,Ohio,I purchased my 430 in southern Flordia.....I will ship it south for the winter..........Your right what a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts