Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, I've checked out your site a few times and you have some really great stuff. But your selection for 308 doesn't include items I foresee needing in the near future. Is all you carry the high performance stuff or do you carry regular maintenance items also? Hard parts like oil pressure sending units, suspension bushings, etc.

Should I just contact you with my requirements? I have a supplier that I use but would be glad to check with you first.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Pete,

Please do contact us and see if we can meet your needs. In general, we specialize in performance parts, but we do have some routine maintenance items like Baldwin oil filters, replacement wheel bolts (upgraded items from OEM), shift knobs, slick shift gates, etc. We also carry uprated belt tensioner bearings, but don't have any in stock at the moment. We also will be adding some 308 carbon fiber pieces in the near future as they get developed and tooled up.

Also, if there is something in particular you need and you think it would be a benefit to owners for us to stock it, please let us know. I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can help.

Best regards,
Brent Cardani
DexM llc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts