Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP!!!:cry3::cry3:, the lovely 330GT series one has one blind inside eye,copped a stone through on our lovely Queensland roads..can anyone out there help either with a complete light or even a rusty one with a good glass..it is an original Marchal unit.Thanx in anticipation..I hope to post some photos when I get the hang of the bloody camera,downloading etc,Jimmy.Cheers,Simon.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
HELP!!!:cry3::cry3:, the lovely 330GT series one has one blind inside eye,copped a stone through on our lovely Queensland roads..can anyone out there help either with a complete light or even a rusty one with a good glass..it is an original Marchal unit.Thanx in anticipation..I hope to post some photos when I get the hang of the bloody camera,downloading etc,Jimmy.Cheers,Simon.
Hi Simon: Sorry to hear the heartbreaking happening w/ your glass. You might want to try asking for help in the TomYang.net. People there are bunch of nice gearheads into oldies' V12s. They love these things. Good luck and we're all looking for a a happy ending and also your pics. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Chaps it looks like I,ve picked a pair up on ebay...I was the only bidder.It,s probably about 2 weeks away by Kangaroo post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts