Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 360 and I turned off the battery with the switch under the front hood to recharge the battery. Now I don't have power and I can't get the front hood open to turn the battery back on...PLEASE HELP!!
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Don't panic

I have a 2001 360 and I turned off the battery with the switch under the front hood to recharge the battery. Now I don't have power and I can't get the front hood open to turn the battery back on...PLEASE HELP!!
Thank you!
I believe there is a aux hood latch release underneath your dash somewhere, you have to pull on it.

Someone had the exact same problem and they were able to find the hood latch, I believe they all come with them including bonnet, gas, engine compartment.

On my 348 they are the same, next time read your owners manual...:D

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Thank you!
Lenny, There is a manual release under the steering column. Pull it towards you and the front hood should open. Instructions are on page 2.69 of the owners manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts