Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm doing a documentary on Ferrari. Or, a documentary about Ferrari as more than a car. Ferrari as a symbol of status, so to speak. Maybe all of you can help my research by just answering four very simple questions? Your answers will not be used individually, but more as a combined result.

QUESTIONS,

1, Why Ferrari? What sets it apart from it's rivals?
2, How do you think they earned the kind of status they possess?
3, What do you think the success in F1 done for the company?
4, With it's status and unthreatened position as the ultimate receipt of wealth and class, is it possible that Ferrari is becoming cliche?

You can answer whatever question you like, or all of them. However, I'd be most greatful! And remember, I will not use your nickname or any personal information you may have included on this site, nor your individual answers.

Thank you!
Nixon

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey I'm doing a documentary on Ferrari. Or, a documentary about Ferrari as more than a car. Ferrari as a symbol of status, so to speak. Maybe all of you can help my research by just answering four very simple questions? Your answers will not be used individually, but more as a combined result.

I hope you will keep an unbiased and open mind ?

QUESTIONS,

1, Why Ferrari? What sets it apart from it's rivals?
There is no better designed or engineered sportscar in the World, They have been and continue to be at the cutting edge of sports technology using innovative materials to enhance the driving experience. Each car is endowed with a true spirit and mechanical soul, driving one is the ultimate driving pleasure.
2, How do you think they earned the kind of status they possess?
Through racing prowess, more F1 victories than any other team ever, excellent customer awareness and service. Building superb quality, exquistely designed automobiles. They also owe alot to their enigmatic founder Enzo, Never one to count 2nd place as OK!
3, What do you think the success in F1 done for the company?
See Above - But it's not just F1, Early Ferrari depended on the Targa Florio, Mille Miglia and of course Le Mans.
4, With it's status and unthreatened position as the ultimate receipt of
wealth and class, is it possible that Ferrari is becoming cliche?

NEVER - I know owner's who are normal working class individuals who save and go without other material objects, just to own and maintain their Ferrari. By the unintiated it may seem like a status symbol, (and to some owners maybe it's just that), but to many it is a life long ambition to experience just a small piece of Enzo's legacy.
You can answer whatever question you like, or all of them. However, I'd be most greatful! And remember, I will not use your nickname or any personal information you may have included on this site, nor your individual answers.

There really isn't enough of an insight here to truly understand the true Tifosi, Some are racing enthusiasts, who just love the F1 Teams achievements, others are Classic and Vintage car buffs, who love the older era cars & history, thers is a small band of historians & telaio collectors who want to preserve an accurate account of the cars and their histories that are out there, Just like the World over - It takes all sorts.
Thank you!
Nixon
Thanks - Argento

1 - 2 of 2 Posts