Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I have a very good friend who is looking for a F355 or 360 (preferred). Private sale preferred. Car must be Swiss registered. Rough price target is SFR 60k. Anyone know of any coming up for sale ?

Thanks.:thumbsup:
Dear Boxer

I will be very happy to help. There are more than 50 355's and 40 360's to sell. Call me or let your friend call me on Monday to check detailed preferences.

·
Registered
50 Posts
A friend of a friend is selling his Swiss registered 355 as per the below details...

A Vendre
Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

• Extérieur Rosso Corsa, Intérieur Beige
• Boite Manuelle 6
• Première immatriculation en Février 1998
• Injection Motronic 5.2
• Excellent état général (extérieur et intérieur)
• Entièrement d’origine
• Jamais accidenté

• Kilométrage : 57'000 km
• Courroies : Sept 2008
• Embrayage neuf: Sept 2008
• By-pass neuf: Juin 2008
• Freins neuf: Juin 2007

• Bâche CARCOVER by Andrea pour F355 (avec cheval)
• Pare-soleil sur mesure pour F355

Prix : 93'000.- CHF

Tél : +41 22 794 56 44

Not sure if he has put it on autoscout24.ch but that is probably another good place to look..

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I agree with you Boxer, but the UK market is a lot more depressed than the Swiss one as a combination of the GBP drop and RHD. If the UK market was LHD, I believe it would not be so low as it is now. At Niki Hasler (admittedly an official dealer) 360 Spiders are still listed for CHF160k. I think the realistic number for a good 360 should be 100k CHF, but I might be mistaken not knowing the Swiss market that well. Looking at the German market you're looking at 65 - 70k EUR, which equates to around CHF100k.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I agree with you Boxer, but the UK market is a lot more depressed than the Swiss one as a combination of the GBP drop and RHD. If the UK market was LHD, I believe it would not be so low as it is now. At Niki Hasler (admittedly an official dealer) 360 Spiders are still listed for CHF160k. I think the realistic number for a good 360 should be 100k CHF, but I might be mistaken not knowing the Swiss market that well. Looking at the German market you're looking at 65 - 70k EUR, which equates to around CHF100k.

Onno
Dear Onno

Your analysis is correct about RHD an depressed pound, but Niki Hasler, a very, very nice person and a real enthusiast is not a real price indicator as his asking prices are mostly well above the upper range. Autoscout24.ch is a more representativ resource for prices.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Dear Onno

Your analysis is correct about RHD an depressed pound, but Niki Hasler, a very, very nice person and a real enthusiast is not a real price indicator as his asking prices are mostly well above the upper range. Autoscout24.ch is a more representativ resource for prices.
Yes, I believe that is what I tried to say. Just had a quick look; I saw one Modena for 97k, the average was more around 125.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Looking at the Swiss prices though, it would seem to make more sense to find a LHD in the UK or a VAT eligible LHD in Germany and import it into Switzerland. Not sure why there is such a Swiss premium right now.
If I listen to buyers in the classic market, they like Swiss preowners because they believe that Swiss Cars are taken very well care for. Swiss do drive their cars only max 7-8 months per year and the quality of the streets is within the best in Europe.
But there is also the argument about 4% import tax and 7.6% VAT. Therefore a Swiss car to be bought by a Swiss may be priced around 12% higher than a equivalent European car and still be at around the same price. Besides Switzerland is very small. There are seldom "unknown Ferraris" to be sold from "unknown people". This additional security may tend to build a premium into the market price as well. (Just my 2 cents after all)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts