Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Does anyone have good pictures, front and rear, of the any Ferrari 212 Vignale's which took part in the 1952 ? Tour de France. I am building a 1/43 HI-FI model #56A which has no instructions :x !! The decals are for #126, #29 and #60. The model is pre-painted in red, I think one version was pale blue, possibly #126 was red.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:-? Thanks for your reply. The base of the model is marked - HF56 FERRARI 1952 212 EXPORT "VIGNALE". The box is marked - Vignale 212 LM Tour de France. I assumed that the model represented cars from the Tour de France :oops: . Any further info is appreciated. :D

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jolly models #JL003 represents a 212 Vignale coupe #126 from Monza 1951. Also in 1951 at LeMans Mahe/Perron drove ch.no.0096E #29. This car also appeared at the 1951 TDF. Any pictures of these cars, front and rear would be appreciated.

·
Registered
613 Posts
OK, I found some pics for you, I hope they can help you!
They are not what you are looking for, but it is the 212 Export. So you might be able to see some resemblance...

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
And some more, but these are from the 1952 SWB prototype... ...but made from the base of the 212 Export.

...If necessary I have got some more detailled pics of this one, let me know...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D Thanks for pictures. First picture #126 is one of the cars I'm trying to build. Once again a front view !! I'll have to guess the position of the badges etc on the rear. Maybe someone has the Jolly model JL003 and can supply a photo of the rear view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts